During your verification process on UNiDAYS website, if you don’t see your university/college in the list, you need not worry! You will have an option to submit your college/university name along with uploading any supporting documents that have registration validity, your name and the name of your institution clearly mentioned on it. You can submit these details by tapping on ‘Can’t find your institution’ on the Student Verification screen. The UNiDAYS team will then verify your college’s eligibility and your student status, and you will be informed about the same via communications from JioSaavn and UNiDAYS.
Articles in this section
- What is JioSaavn Pro Student Plan?
- Am I eligible for the JioSaavn Pro Student Plan?
- How can I buy the JioSaavn Pro Student Plan?
- What documents can I provide for student verification?
- How much time will it take for me to get verified?
- Can I share my JioSaavn Pro Student account with my friends?
- How long will my verification be valid?
- How to re-verify my student status?
- My university/college is not listed. What to do?
- What if my university/college is outside of India?